Right to Rent: The Immigration Act 2014 
This online course contains information on the implementation of the Immigration Act 2014. It is based on the Code of Practice originally published by the Home Office in November 2014 and subsequently updated in January 2016. ALL landlords in England now have to make the checks.
- Background to the Act
- The Immigration Act 2016
- Who can occupy residential accommodation?
- Other groups
- Letting arrangements
- Excluded agreements
- Liability for penalty
- Sitting occupiers and changes in landlord
- How to establish a statutory excuse
- Right to rent document checks
- Acceptable documents
- Right to rent checks from the Home Office
- Follow-up checks
- Making a report
- The civil penalty scheme
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.