Legionnaires Disease Awareness
This course is an introduction to Legionnaires Disease; it is not a comprehensive resource on the subject and is NOT accredited. The aim of the course is to raise awareness of Legionnaires Disease and give guidance for dutyholders.
- What is Legionnaires Disease?
- The history of Legionnaires Disease
- The symptoms and how it develops
- Where does it occur?
- Legionella bacterium
- Where may there be risks?
- What are my duties?
- Control and prevention measures
- What can I do?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.