Construction Design & Management Regulations [CDM]
This course covers the Construction Design & Management Regulations 2015 which came into effect in April of 2015. These regulations cover all construction projects regardless of size and duration, and all domestic and non-domestic clients, including landlords, are legally required to comply with CDM Regulations.
- What does CDM apply to?
- What is the client’s role?
- What is ‘construction work’?
- Preparing for a project
- The client brief
- What is the pre-construction phase?
- What must be done in the pre-construction phase?
- What must be done in the construction phase?
- The health and safety file
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.