This Lettings Learning Snack is about overseas landlords. It will include the tax requirements of the landlords, the obligations of the agent and the different types of overseas landlord. This snack applies in England and Wales.

How do I enrol?

To enrol on to any of the safeagent PD Lettings Learning Snacks, please CLICK HERE to contact us; we try to respond to any contact by the next working day.